Candi G. (Dancer at Cheetahs)
It’s so fun! I love the pokies.
Shaken or stirred?
We found the best Dirty Martinis.
What’s better than sitting back, relaxing and watching the cash roll in while playing our Dirty Martini pokie? Doing all of that, while enjoying an actual Dirty Martini cocktail.
First invented in Hollywood in the late 90’s, the cocktail was created after some female movie stars wanted a version of the Dry Martini that wasn’t as strong and had more of an olive taste. Bartenders altered the recipe which produced a new concoction called the Dirty Martini.
- Michael Chiarello’s Dirty Martini via Food Network’s Casino Night Cocktail Party episode.
- 2 ½ shots of Gin
- 1/2 shot of brine from cocktail olives
- 1/8 shot of extra-dry Vermouth
- Shake ingredients with ice in cocktail shaker and strain. Serve chilled.
- Happy Mary’s Dirty Martini via our fave local bartender, Mary.
- 30 ml (1 oz.) Dry Gin
- 8 ml (1/4 oz.) Vermouth
- 20 ml (2/3 oz.) Olive brine
- Green olives
- 5 or 6 ice cubes
- Pour gin, vermouth and olive brine in a shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake vigorously 8 to 10 seconds. Pour into a martini glass using ice strainer. Garnish with lemon zest or a few olives. Enjoy happiness in a glass.
- The perfect dry martini recipe via Jamie Oliver’s Drinks Tube.
- Fill a glass with ice
- Add 1 part Noilly Prat Original Dry to 2 parts Bombay Sapphire or Grey Goose with a dash of orange bitters.
- Stir for 20 seconds
- Strain into a classic cocktail glass
- Cut the zest of a lemon into a strip, twist it and waft it over the glass OR add an olive or two on a stick.
- Drink and be very, very sophisticated.